My name is Lilou Sticks and for the moment, I have nowhere to call home.


So everyday, I read, take pictures, watch films, eat cinnamon buns and cookies, go to museums, drink blue water, walk, I walk a lot, a whole lot, look at mirrors, listen to music, touch fabrics, taste and smell everything around me.


This is how I am trying to remember where I come from.

If you feel the same way I do, let’s try to find our homes together.

Wednesday 20 October 2010

My Night light


Nighttime is dark. Nighttime is quiet, quiet, quiet.
Have you ever sat awake in your bed at night, not able to fall asleep? I have. What do you think about?
I sometimes think about the night people, all the people who are not in bed when everyone else is. I wonder what they are doing or what they are thinking about. Maybe they are worried about something dreadful, maybe they remembered they forgot to buy a bottle of milk for their cereal in the morning, or maybe they simply are not tired enough to rest their minds.
I suppose we don’t all have to be in bed at the same time and it seems to make me feel a lot better when I know that there are others sitting wide awake with me when all the world is still.

No comments:

Post a Comment