My name is Lilou Sticks and for the moment, I have nowhere to call home.


So everyday, I read, take pictures, watch films, eat cinnamon buns and cookies, go to museums, drink blue water, walk, I walk a lot, a whole lot, look at mirrors, listen to music, touch fabrics, taste and smell everything around me.


This is how I am trying to remember where I come from.

If you feel the same way I do, let’s try to find our homes together.

Saturday 16 October 2010

Jacques a dit



Can you touch your toes without bending your knees? Can you sneeze with your eyes open? Can you kiss your elbow? And for how long can you stand on one foot?
These are questions that puzzle me. I know how silly they are because what difference does it make if you can or can’t kiss your elbow (unless you work in the circus)? But why is it so frustrating when I try to touch my toes while keeping my knees straight, fail and end up falling straight on my head?
Maybe we hate being told that we don’t have control over our own bodies and that makes us feel nervous?

No comments:

Post a Comment