My name is Lilou Sticks and for the moment, I have nowhere to call home.


So everyday, I read, take pictures, watch films, eat cinnamon buns and cookies, go to museums, drink blue water, walk, I walk a lot, a whole lot, look at mirrors, listen to music, touch fabrics, taste and smell everything around me.


This is how I am trying to remember where I come from.

If you feel the same way I do, let’s try to find our homes together.

Wednesday 18 January 2012

What I think about this year.


It is still the middle of January so I think we are all still allowed to say what we think about this coming year.

Well here is what I think:

I think that last year was no good. No good at all. Not just for me. I asked around.
I think that 12 is a nicer number than 11.
I think this year will be different because I can feel it. I just can.
I think we should be explorers and inventors this year. But smart ones.
I think we should laugh more this year. It’s ok to be sad when it’s time to be sad, but we have to make up for last year. So tickle yourself if you have to.

Here is what I don’t think:

I don’t think the world is going to end and I’ll tell you why; for two reasons:

1.     I subscribed to The Cheese Club, they send me one new cheese a week and I still have 50 more cheeses left to try.



2.     Because we have a lot left to do and we are not ready for it to be over yet.

Also, I am not sure about this but Quentin said something about a misunderstanding with the Mayan calendar. I didn't really understand but what I did put together was that the world was going to be just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment