My name is Lilou Sticks and for the moment, I have nowhere to call home.


So everyday, I read, take pictures, watch films, eat cinnamon buns and cookies, go to museums, drink blue water, walk, I walk a lot, a whole lot, look at mirrors, listen to music, touch fabrics, taste and smell everything around me.


This is how I am trying to remember where I come from.

If you feel the same way I do, let’s try to find our homes together.

Thursday 8 December 2011

Christmas Card week and a suprise.


This week was Christmas card week. 

But before I tell you about that, can I just remind you that Santa does exist and I have proof because his people are working a few steps away from my bedroom. This makes me feel like a Christmas cookie.

As for my Christmas cards, I have received 28. Here are five of my favourite ones.


















This last one came in today and its from the owner of the Café under my house.

And look what it says:



Dear Lilou,



Please join us for Christmas dinner on the 24th of December 2011. We would love the pleasure of your company and look forward to feeding you and laughing with you.







Monsieur et Madame Bourbon (le papa et la maman de Quentin).



I did not feel like being alone this Christmas so I am going to go and I am gong to take them a present.


No comments:

Post a Comment