My name is Lilou Sticks and for the moment, I have nowhere to call home.


So everyday, I read, take pictures, watch films, eat cinnamon buns and cookies, go to museums, drink blue water, walk, I walk a lot, a whole lot, look at mirrors, listen to music, touch fabrics, taste and smell everything around me.


This is how I am trying to remember where I come from.

If you feel the same way I do, let’s try to find our homes together.

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Achoo.


Today I was sick. When you are sick you have to put drops in your nose and drink a lot of tea, tea and tea. You have to stay warm under covers and you have to put your hand in front of your mouth when you cough. It doesn’t sound like much fun right?
I think it depends. If I have to get sick I like getting sick when it’s cold outside. I think it was a good day to be sick because it was pouring rain like cats and dogs. I sat at my window for a while looking at people running in the streets and getting wet. It didn't look like fun. Some had umbrellas on their heads some had newspapers. I had a cozy room, a blanket, and a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment