My name is Lilou Sticks and for the moment, I have nowhere to call home.


So everyday, I read, take pictures, watch films, eat cinnamon buns and cookies, go to museums, drink blue water, walk, I walk a lot, a whole lot, look at mirrors, listen to music, touch fabrics, taste and smell everything around me.


This is how I am trying to remember where I come from.

If you feel the same way I do, let’s try to find our homes together.

Saturday 30 October 2010

Yesterday Karl Lagerfeld shot me


Maybe you are wondering why I didn’t write anything yesterday. Something happened. Let me tell you.
Yesterday morning I was looking at different cakes in the window of a cake shop when something bumped into me pushing me over. I fell on the ground and a hand, wearing a strange glove reached down to help me up. The hand belonged to a man in black sunglasses.
He said:
I’m so sorry are you alright ?
I said not to worry, I understand that you have trouble seeing but where is your stick?
He seemed very confused so I told him about the man I ran into a few days ago.
He laughed very loudly, and told me he had no trouble seeing, the sunglasses were part of his “look”.
I told him I understand; but I didn’t.
Then he told me his name was Karl Lagerfeld and that he was a photographer
He gave me a card with his name on it and told me to meet him that afternoon in his office. Since he seemed like a funny fellow and I had nothing planed I decided to go.
When we met again he told me more about himself and how he was the head of Chanel.
I asked him what that was.
He smiled and said Im going to show you. Then he snapped his fingers and two men came running into the room. He said:
Take this little girl and get her ready for the shoot!
When I heard him say that I was so scared, I thought: what have you gotten yourself into now Lilou? because I thought he was going to shoot me.
They shot me. But not in a bad way.






5 comments:

  1. The camera loves you Lilou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent very amazing
    les dessins sont exceptionnels;
    Mr Lagarfeld ne pourra pas les réussir comme ca??????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. lilou you are a star. you are my shining star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really interesting. I love the creative combination of illustration, writing and subtle sharpness.

    ReplyDelete